Recommended data management readings.
Research Data Management
- Ten Simple Rules for Digital Data Storage
- A brief illustration of the Path to a successful research project, how to get on the right track with FAIR data management.
- Some Simple Guidelines for Effective Data Management of files
- NASA Earth Data - Data Management
- Good enough practices in scientific computing
- Nine simple ways to make it easier to (re)use your data files
- Recommended reading 10 HASS Data things Thing 3: Data Management planning on page 9. It includes activities and useful material about How do you make a Data Management Plan?
- 10 HASS Data things Thing 3: Data Management planning by Sara King, Nov 2018. Accessed on 20th March, 2019.
- Ten simple rules for machine-actionable data management plans (preprint) by Tomasz Miksa, Stephanie Simms, Daniel Mietchen and Sarah Jones. Published on 13th Feb, 2018. Accessed on 20th March, 2019 DOI:10.5281/zenodo.1434938
- Path to a successful research project illustration. DeiC / Deff / DTU / CBS / AAU / KU Rigsarkivet / Det Kgl Bibliotek. 2018
Updated 12 June 2019